[Webcast] Survey Benchmarks: See Where You (and Your Data) Stand in FCC Reporting
The heightened expectations of regulators and the changing regulatory demands, along with increasing volumes of transaction, fraud and social data, is pushing financial services companies to deepen their spend on financial crimes and compliance initiatives.
However, new technologies are now offering automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence to dramatically reduce resource and human costs.
Join us for an exclusive and complimentary webcast brought to you by FIMA (Financial Information Management). In this webcast, Paxata will cover what tools, techniques, and best practices financial firms are putting in place to accelerate their initiatives.
Additionally, we will discuss the results of a recent FIMA Benchmark Survey around:
- Top initiatives in the financial and banking sector
- % of budgets devoted to AML, Surveillance, Trade, Fraud and other initiatives
- % of companies that are using self-service data prep and analytics for these initiatives
- % of companies that leveraging cloud (public, private or hybrid) for these initiatives
- Nenshad Bardoliwalla – Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Paxata