Technology disruption such as distributed compute (Cloud), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence opens new worlds of digital transformation for enterprises across all industries. Data is at the heart of every one of these initiatives and provides the fuel for making every person, process, and system more intelligent and efficient. We have reached the tipping point where all businesses recognize they cannot compete in a digital age using analog-era legacy data solutions and architectures. The winners in the next phase of business will be those enterprises that obtain a clear handle on the foundations of modern data management fabric.
The modern big data fabric helps enterprise organization accelerate insights by automating ingestion, curation, discovery, preparation, and integration from data silos. According to Forrester, the benefits of investing in big data fabric are higher quality data and consistency, reduced IT costs, and greater agility to meet business demands. But it comes with some challenges.
Join Noel Yuhanna from Forrester and Paxata’s Nenshad Bardoliwalla as they discuss:
- Latest trends, benefits, and use cases of big data fabric
- Challenges enterprise organizations must overcome
- How to deliver faster time-to-value with enterprise grade self-service big data fabric
Paxata is excited to partner with Pandera Systems for this month’s Tech and Beer Atlanta event. Join us on September 27th at 5:30 pm, as we kick off our first of many Tech and Beer events in Atlanta. TAB is a platform for like-minded tech professionals, business owners, startups and investors to connect, collaborate and get inspired to drive innovation.
In addition to some great networking, there will be complimentary food and drinks for our attendees because we will be picking up the TAB thanks to Pandera and our great sponsors.
The event will be hosted at the Woodlands at Sweetwater Brewing Company located at 195 Ottley NE Atlanta. If you have not had the pleasure of tasting some of their beer then you must take this opportunity to check out some of their exclusive brews. Spots are limited so be sure to RSVP.
We look forward to a great event and connecting with everybody. Learn more about TAB here by visiting our website: http://www.techandbeers.com/
Paxata is excited to sponsor the upcoming Chief Analytics Officer, Fall 2018 returning to Boston, 8-11 October, where we will explore how you as an analytics leader can drive innovation within your business, build a cross-function analytical culture and learn how to generate value whilst looking to the future of analytics; artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Three sector-specific pre-conference focus days exploring analytics in Financial Services, Insuranceand Healthcare.
- Three dinner masterclasses examining how to build a culture of data within your business, incorporating business experiments into an efficient strategy and practical machine learning & artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence post-conference focus day – join us as we highlight the fact from the fiction and discuss the idea of a framework for regulating AI and ML whilst looking at the present and beyond.
Paxata is excited to be a sponsor of Forrester’s upcoming Data Strategy & Insights 2018 Conference. This year’s conference will focus on how to expand your existing data strategy — from the refinement of customer experience and operational processes to the new business opportunities that deep data analysis can deliver.
If you are attending this event, be sure to stop by the Paxata booth and learn how you can get a custom demo or free trial.