Paxata is proud to be a sponsor of the 2018 Leadership in Big Data and Analytics Forum in Atlanta, GA.
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior data & analytics executives from across industries for our annual Leadership in Big Data and Analytics Forum in Atlanta. Throughout keynote sessions, fireside chats and panel sessions, our speaking faculty will address an array of topics specifically geared towards Chief Data Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Information Officers, as well as Data & AnalyticsVPs and Directors in a leadership role, including:
- The next wave of tools and technologies that will transform data and analytical capabilities
- How to nimbly navigate today’s high-volume data driven digital world
- Shifting a reactive culture into to a proactive, innovative approach towards incorporating data into key decision-making processes
- Boost revenue generation through more effective use of enterprise data insight at every level
- Leveraging data insights to drive the business’ product and customer strategies
- Assessing how data has impacted the executive team and overall corporate structure, and how this will continue to evolve
- Exploring IoT’s future ramifications across industries
Paxata is excited to sponsor the third edition of Corinium’s Chief Analytics Officer Spring. Set to return to the West Coast, it will be taking place in San Francisco on May 14-17, 2018.
This conference is not just for Chief Analytics Officers: it may be led by CAO’S but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence specialists cross-industry are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.